Powered By Blogger

January 28, 2010

NEW VIDEO OUT, I HAVE WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER AND SOME NEWS ABOUT  MY COMPUTER'S PROBLEMS

Ooohhh boy, 3 announcements in 1 post, here we go I guess...

#1. WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER

I officially now have windows live messenger, talk to me if u like, my username is oosiesmatt@escargot.chat, yeah and that's my WLM update, now to the next one.

#2. MY COMPUTER'S RECENT PROBLEMS

If you saw from my video, you are probably wondering "why isn't the video edited on Sony Vegas Pro?" well because my computer has been crashing Sony Vegas Pro, so I had to use Windows Movie Maker for this, I may get a MacBook and make some videos on my MacBook, but I may return to editing on this PC when it's better.

#3. MY NEWEST VIDEO

The video shows that I have WLM (windows live messenger), and there are some glitches while using HyperCam 2 for some reason I do not know, maybe because of my trashy crashing laptop, seriously I think I need a new one, If I save up for a new Windows Laptop (or maybe a PC) I will get it and sell my HP laptop.

That's all the updates guys, seriously I need to make longer videos :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube XL on Xbox & NEW SITE

            WEBSITE & HAIRCUT ANNOUNCEMENTS & YOUTUBE XL ON THE XBOX UPDATE i made a new site on neocities, you can check it out her...